civil contracting service
Elite Roads has an experienced team of project managers, site managers, engineers and ground staff who work collaboratively to provide a range of civil works to our customers. Our broad skillset, combined with access to a vast array of resources and equipment, allows us to consistently deliver quality outcomes – on time and on budget.
- Civil contracting services include:
- Road construction and reconstruction
- Road rehabilitation and maintenance
- Water infrastructure works (drainage, storage, pump stations, basins and reticulation)
- Sewer infrastructure
- Electrical infrastructure (lighting schemes, sub stations, service conduits and pits)
- Structures (culverts, tanks, retaining walls and headwalls)
- Profiling, removal and tipping (or reuse) of the old base course
- Removal and replacement of the sub grade
- Placement of new gravels – often material milled elsewhere (such as RAP) can provide a sound base layer
- Installation of drainage, weather pipes or table drains
- Kerb and channel
- Laying of a wearing course (AC or spray seal)
- Line marking
- Installation of road furniture such as signs, guideposts and fences
- Full road reconstruction
Want to know more about our civil contracting services? Please contact us for additional information.
Elite Roads continues to prove its capabilities in supply and lay asphalting services at competitive prices, year on year...
Elite Roads has the resources, equipment and skills to delivery any requirement in the construction or rehabilitation of road pavements...
When it comes to civil works, Elite Roads’ team of experienced Project Managers, Engineers, Site Managers and ground staff’s core focus is on delivering a quality product on time, on budget and to exceed the customer’s expectations...